Please follow these safety guidelines:
- If a member of your party is feeling unwell, please visit our farm at a later date.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, the CDC recommends a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks, and required to do so when in the gift shop or other indoor spaces.
- To help us promote social distancing, remain at least six feet away from other visitors who are not part of your group.
- When coughing or sneezing, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- Government health organizations currently recommend that persons ages 65 and older, persons who reside in senior care facilities or long-term care facilities, or persons with underlying medical conditions stay home or maintain distance from others.